Careers & Jobs at PPA
Who we are
Our mission is to be the most impactful and respected youth sports academy in our community.
The Player Progression Academy (PPA) is a premier youth sports academy in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. PPA offers athletic programs for players aged 2 - 18 in the DC and Maryland region in basketball, soccer, and futsal. With over 2000 players and over 100 coaches, we are the fastest growing youth sports club in the DC region.
Part Time Soccer Coach and Basketball Coach
Have you ever thought about coaching soccer or hoops? PPA is looking to hire today! We have teams at all levels; starting with Kindergarten rec teams to State Cup winning, nationally ranked travel teams. As a part time coach for PPA, we'll match you with teams that fit your availability, and your level as a coach.
Benefits of this Position:
- starting rate of $20/hour
- flexible hours: coach 1 - 7 days per week, depending on your availability
- learn from other great coaches
- upward mobility and opportunities to start a career in the business of sports
Requirements of this Position:
- Availability to coach on the weekend and/or weekday afternoons
- Ability to access field locations in Northwest DC or Montgomery County
- Strong Communicator
- Passion for sports
How to Apply:
Fill out the New Candidate form below and we'll get in touch with you to schedule an interview.